SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS is a part of the Shriram Group of Companies (erstwhile DCM), one of the largest industrial houses in India. The Group employs over 50,000 people, and the annual turnover exceeds USD 2 billion (RS. 10584 Crores).
The Group comprises of various companies manufacturing a wide range of products such as Automotive Components, Plastics, Textiles, Sugar, Consumer Durables, Chemicals, Computers (Hardware / Software) and Apparel etc.
SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS (formerly Shriram Holographics) was started in 1992 & was initially engaged in International Trading / Marketing of Holograms to corporates. In 1999, a `state-of-the-art’ manufacturing facility was set up at Noida, UP.
Over the years, Shriram Veritech Solutions has firmly established itself in the Indian market place by supplying innovative products to customers covering a wide range of industries.
The Company has a young and dynamic team of qualified professionals who thoroughly understand the requirements of the customer.
With years of business experience and a testimony of hundreds of satisfied customers, Shriram Veritech Solutions has indeed come a long way.
- 1993 Operations started under the name Shriram Holographics.
- Dec. 1, 1998 - Became ‘Full Founder Member’ of HOMAI ( Hologram Manufacturers’ Association of India )
- Nov. 1, 1999 - Set up state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for Holograms at Noida ( UP, India )
- Jan. 1, 2000 - Became ‘Full Member’ of IHMA ( International Hologram Manufacturers’ Association )
- Dec. 12, 2003 - ISO / QMS & OHSAS Certification.
- May 21, 2005 - Expanded into Printing field with the addition of 2 Flexo Printing lines.
- April 1, 2006 - ‘Hived off’ as Shriram Holographics Pvt. Ltd.
- Jan. 2008 - Change of corporate identity; rechristened as SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD.
- July 2009 - Acquisition of brand new High Security 24,000 dpi KINEMAX Dotmatrix Mastering System from Poland.
- June, 2010 - Upgradation of Kinemax system to Kinemax Dual-head Lithography 120,000 dpi system, one of the most advanced Hologram Origination systems in the world.
- July, 2010 - Acquisition of Nilpeter 8 Color full UV Servo Flexo Press.
- Sep. 2010 - Acquisition of plot in Greater Noida for construction of state-of-the-art factory
- To minimize resource consumption through optimization
- To provide safe and harmonious work environment
- Recognize and eliminate impact of our activities on the environment and occupational health & safety hazards at work place
- Enhance awareness and skills of our employees regarding implemented management systems
- Compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- To be environment friendly
We at SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS are committed to safe & pollution free operations for manufacture of holograms & labels, and ensure customer satisfaction through:
- Effective implementation of management systems (ISO 9001 : 2008, ISO 14001 : 2004, OHSAS 18001 : 2007)
- Effective customer relationship management
- Product Innovation
- Technology upgradation
- Continual improvements in Quality & Productivity through eliminating adverse impacts of our processes on environment and prevention / control of occupational health & safety risks
- Optimize resource consumption through upgrading our technology / processes
- Ensure safe working environment