HSSMS - Hologram Safety And Security Management System
HSSMS - Hologram Safety And Security Management System is the only certification that ensures the safety and security of the licencing brand’s integrity at supplier’s production facility manufacturing the anti-counterfeiting solutions.
- For the first time in the history of anti-counterfeiting industry, ASPA has developed “TUVASPA - Hologram Safety & Security Management Systems (HSSMS)” standards in collaboration with TUV Rheinland.
- A set of safety and security standards to upgrade hologram suppliers manufacturing facilities and processes.
- TUVR would be auditing the safety and security activities of ASPA member companies manufacturing holograms, against these standards.
- This initiative would empower customers and help them to effortlessly identify and select the best partner for developing and supplying them the anti-counterfeiting solutions as per their needs and requirements.
Objectives of HSSMS
- Eliminate the pilferage during the final product delivery to customer and bring down it to zero
- Ensure 100% compliance with the applicable statutory, regulatory and customer requirements pertaining to product safety & security
- Reduce the identified risk levels to the tolerable limit as per business requirements of supplier
- Reduce the incidents handling time pertaining to product safety & security – within 20 working days the incident shall be resolved after due root cause & implementation.
Shriram Veritech, your partner in protecting your prestigious brand, is proud to announce its achievement of a new safety & security standard certification (Hologram Safety & Security Management Systems (HSSMS)) to safeguard the product and solutions being manufactured under its premise.
Additional safety and security measures implemented by VERITECH
- Limited access to Master and Recombining Labs
- Highly Secured Embossing chamber with limited access
- Limited access for staff to the production floor
- Controlled movement of visitors only to corporate and administrative divisions
- Monitoring and critical analysis of CCTV footage of premise
Benefits of HSSMS certification to our Customers
- Certified protection of licensing brand’s integrity.
- Certified compliance of licensing brand’s requirement pertaining to safety and security standards.
- Best quality of anti-counterfeiting products and solutions.
- Help customers identify and select best manufacturing and supplying partner of the anti-counterfeiting solutions.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standards. It is an independent, non-governmental membership organization.
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services offered by a company are safe, reliable and of good quality. These are strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors and increasing productivity of a business.
Veritech is crowned with 3 of the most significant ISO certifications by TUV NORD, Germany, which are as follows:
ISO 9001:2008 – QMS – (Quality Management System). This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
OHSAS 18001 – 2007 is an Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series for health and safety management systems.It is intended to help an organization to control occupational health and safety risks. it helps: minimize risk to employees, etc; improve an existing OH&S management system; it demonstrates diligence and assurance of quality work.