SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS is a part of the Shriram Group of Companies (erstwhile DCM), one of the largest industrial houses in India. The Group employs over 50,000 people, and has an annual turnover of almost USD 5 billion (RS. 32000 Crores).
The Group comprises of various companies manufacturing a wide range of products such as Automotive Components, Plastics, Textiles, Sugar, Consumer Durables, Chemicals, Computers (Hardware / Software) and Apparel etc.
SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS (formerly Shriram Holographics) was started in 1992 & was initially engaged in International Trading / Marketing of Holograms to corporates. In 1999, a `state-of-the-art’ manufacturing facility was set up at Noida, UP.
Over the years, Shriram Veritech Solutions has firmly established itself in the Indian market place by supplying innovative products to customers covering a wide range of industries.
The Company has a young and dynamic team of qualified professionals who thoroughly understand the requirements of the customer.
With years of business experience and a testimony of hundreds of satisfied customers, Shriram Veritech Solutions has indeed come a long way.
- 1993 Operations started under the name Shriram Holographics.
- Dec. 1, 1998 - Became ‘Full Founder Member’ of HOMAI ( Hologram Manufacturers’ Association of India )
- Nov. 1, 1999 - Set up state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for Holograms at Noida ( UP, India )
- Jan. 1, 2000 - Became ‘Full Member’ of IHMA ( International Hologram Manufacturers’ Association )
- Dec. 12, 2003 - ISO / QMS & OHSAS Certification.
- May 21, 2005 - Expanded into Printing field with the addition of 2 Flexo Printing lines.
- April 1, 2006 - ‘Hived off’ as Shriram Holographics Pvt. Ltd.
- Jan. 2008 - Change of corporate identity; rechristened as SHRIRAM VERITECH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD.
- July 2009 - Acquisition of brand new High Security 24,000 dpi KINEMAX Dotmatrix Mastering System from Poland.
- June, 2010 - Upgradation of Kinemax system to Kinemax Dual-head Lithography 120,000 dpi system, one of the most advanced Hologram Origination systems in the world.
- July, 2010 - Acquisition of Nilpeter 8 Color full UV Servo Flexo Press.
- Sep. 2010 - Acquisition of plot in Greater Noida for construction of state-of-the-art factory
- Oct 2013 – Commissioning of new factory at Greater Noida
- Jan 2015 – Acquired HSSMS Certification
- To minimize resource consumption through optimization
- To provide safe and harmonious work environment
- Recognize and eliminate impact of our activities on the environment and occupational health & safety hazards at work place
- Enhance awareness and skills of our employees regarding implemented management systems
- Compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- To be environment friendly